For teachers and students of English

martes, 12 de abril de 2016

Introductions

Greetings!

Let me start by introducing myself.  My name's Janine Williams.  I am an English teacher with 20 years of experience, having taught students in three different countries from pre-primary to high school.
I've taught sixteen-year old American students to write discursive essays and do basic research in their Language Arts classes.  I've taught Shakespeare and Dickens to teenagers in South Africa. I've taught three-year old Spaniards to learn colours through song and, inbetween, I've been the Art, History and Drama teacher too.
One thing I've learnt is that the WHO and the HOW are always more important than the WHAT.
So on this blog, I'll be sharing my thoughts and ideas on some challenges and possible solutions that I've encountered along the way.
I hope you will enjoy journeying with me.

Until next time!

Janine

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario